Looking to play an exciting team sport thats cheap, safe, and easy to learn?
The Townsville Touch Football Monday night mixed season is perfect for social, corporate, and family groups who want to play our exciting sport.
We do our best to split teams into graded competitions to allow for all ages and abilities, from the elite to the first-timers, so even if your team has never played before, you'll be able to play competitively amongst similarly-abled teams.
2020 Competition Dates
- Round 1 - Monday 2 March, 2020
- Grand Finals (all grades) - Monday 3 August, 2020
- Team nomination fee - $735.00 per team (a late fee of $100 is applied if not paid before the first game)
- Match fee - $5/player
- Teams must supply at least one (1) person to the referee pool (see below)
- Please make sure you read the 2020 Conditions of Entry & Competition By-Laws
How do I organise a team? Click here
All teams must supply at least one (1) referee when nominating to ensure that there are enough referees to cover games across the competition. Referees are not required to be accredited to begin with, and will receive training and accreditation by attending a free referees course held early in the season.
Referees are also paid for all matches they complete.
Duty referees may not be allocated every week, but when allocated must ensure they attend and officiate the game as allocated. If a duty referee isn't able to do so, they will need to find a replacement (usually from within their own team) or the team will lose two (2) competitions points.
Official referee's shirts, as well as spare whistles (if you forget yours) may be borrowed from the admin window on games nights.
Ready to nominate? Click here